Upcoming Race Calendar

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm Okay With Being Slow

Got an email from the GWB Challenge folks on the important information on Sunday's race.  One of the things I noticed was that the 10K, which I'm registered for, starts at 7:45 a.m. and the 5K begins at 8:15 a.m.  First thought was, wow, pretty sure there are going to be some 5K folks finishing before I finish the 10K.  

But you know what, I'm okay with that.  Go ahead, run past me.  I'm going to be enjoying the views of the NYC Skyline as I run over the bridge (and hoping a fear of heights doesn't suddenly set in).

Again...the whole point is I'm doing it.  That's what matters!

See...doesn't this look cool (and please note, I'm not in this picture.  I hijacked it off the GWB Challenge Facebook page).




No comments:

Post a Comment